RIBA offers retailers quality data integration solutions to significantly reduce integration development time while minimizing disruption to your business.
Our solutions allow businesses to fulfil the promise of digital technology.
RIBA’s comprehensive set of OMS data integration services is designed for retailers to fully realize the potential of digital commerce. Services range from the Strategic (Assessment, Planning) to the Tactical/Operational (Monitoring dashboards, Diagnostic and Data Cleansing Utilities).
Here’s how it works:
• We work with your team to gain a complete understanding of your goals and, lend our expertise to find the best approach
• Based on our discussions with you we produce a Statement of Work, clarify expectations and set target dates and work assignments for each integration.
• We produce a detailed Requirements Document for your sign-off to guide development, track progress, and control change.
• In this document we specify each integration – including details about data access, mapping, business rules, batch vs real-time, and scheduling to avoid unknowns and costly disruption during the project life-cycle.
• In this step we use our toolkit to develop quality, highly configurable code in a rapid, iterative process.
• Our testing anticipates the many use cases to ensure data integrity and expected results.
• After rigorous testing we undertake a controlled deployment from testing to production.
• We train your IT team for fully automated scheduling, error logging, and alerts.
• Once live, our support team responds promptly to your questions, errors, and other problems, and updates the software toolkit as needed.
Our ETL (Extract Transform Load) tool was developed to handle multiple data transformations across different file types, databases, and messages queue services.
We develop the tool to work with just about any environment that you are likely to implement.
How it helps your business:
• Turns your requirements into configured data transformations, with all of the required business rules and data minimizing effort, cost, and errors
• Adapts to simple, complex, and hierarchical transformation, thus simplifying the process and reducing risk.
• Runs seamlessly, automatically and continuously using industry standard schedulers, with full error logging and alert systems, thereby reducing operational costs.
Data Integration Hub
We developed the DATA INTEGRATION HUB infrastructure to allow our clients to reuse transformed data in many applications across their channels.
By using a a hub and spoke approach clients can share common tables across their enterprise.
How it helps your business:
• Provides a secure central repository for multi-use data tables to avoid unnecessary work.
Promotes data integrity
• Distributes data to the required destination according to business rules.
Reduces running costs
• Runs automatically without operator intervention.